A few points:
- Tweeden is not the only person to come out with stories of Franken’s misconduct.
- Franken apologized. Either he’s an insincere liar, or he really is apologetic for something he did. Which is it?
- Many people have been subjected to much worse than Tweeden, but that does not invalidate her story or somehow make her not a victim.
- This is not going to amount to any kind of political victory for the GOP, so they would be beyond idiotic to put any money or effort into this when the Democratic governor of Minnesota can just replace Franken with another corporate Democrat.
- And yes, I do mean corporate Democrat: